“Hi I'm Cass Jade Foxley and I successfully use the wood massager for manual lymphatic drainage massage. The massager offers independence, freedom and flexibility in terms of time, place and privacy”.
When you purchase a massager you will receive an e-leaflet that shows and explains how to use the massager as part of the Perrin Technique. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about using the wood hammer massager or have any other related questions you would like to ask me. Please email email@example.com If you prefer to have a chat please include your contact details (landline only please) in the email or phone me direct on 07767719284 or we can arrange a SKYPE call if you prefer.
To do the home massage routine as part of The Perrin Technique, Raymond Perrin recommends this very useful and versatile wood hammer massager.
• Natural wood excluding the wood prongs and man-made material to seat them.
• Wood finger-like prongs embedded in man-made material are flexible, smooth ended and soft enough not to cause pain, sturdy enough to maintain control.
• Wood rotating ball for a more focused massage.
• Total length approximately 12in/30.48cm.
• Weight approximately 2.6oz/75g is light enough to use yet heavy enough at the hammer end to be effective.
• To purchase online from our shop please click HERE The price is inclusive of P&P worldwide.
If you wish to purchase more than one massager please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone me on 07767 719284
A printable Use and Care Leaflet is included with your purchase and will be emailed to you.